Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to Integrity Solution Services, Inc.’s (“ISSI”) website and sets forth the information gathering, use, and dissemination practices of ISSI in connection with the World Wide Web site located at www.integritysolutionservices.com (its "website"). By using this website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION COLLECTED?
• When submitting an electronic payment, you may be asked to enter personally identifiable information such as your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, credit card information, banking information, and/or social security number or government-assigned identifier, date of birth, etc.
• When submitting an application or resume related to an employment opportunity.
• When signing up for e-mail alerts, filling out a form, or submitting a question or comment.
We may use your information to contact you if you identify yourself in an e-mail, comment, or other communication and provide us with your contact information.
Our contractors may view and use your information when working with Integrity Solution Services, Inc. systems that collect data through the website, on our behalf, such as credit card processors, for the sole purpose of providing services related to servicing your account.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To process transactions.
• Communicate with you for employment inquiries.
• Respond to questions or requests.
We may share your information with third parties for other purposes such as creating correspondence to you without your consent.
HOW DOES ISSI PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
ISSI secures your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure through the use of a secure server. All supplied personally identifiable, credit and banking information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
• We will not sell your personally identifiable information to any third party.
• We won't use, transfer, or disclose your personally identifiable information to anyone outside of ISSI or it’s contractors, unless authorized by you, except in connection with your service provider's instructions, or as required by law, in response to law enforcement requests, or as necessary to protect the property, interests, and rights of Integrity Solution Services, Inc.
DOES ISSI DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATIONT OUTSIDE PARTIES?
ISSI does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In addition, we may disclose information in response to comply with the law in the event of court orders, subpoenas, or other legal process. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others rights, property, or safety.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any personal information through our website without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Unless otherwise prohibited by state or federal law, rule or regulation, an individual may request correction of personally identifiable information. Persons concerned about information contained in their personal records should contact the custodian of that record, which is typically the organization that has collected the information.
Integrity Solution Services, Inc. does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. For example, such personally identifiable information may be obtained from the Contact page, Careers page or to pay on an account. The foregoing policies are effective as of 1st of November 2013. Integrity Solution Services, Inc. reserves the right to change this policy at any time by notifying users of the existence of a new privacy statement. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
Integrity Solution Services, Inc.
20 Corporate Hills Drive
St. Charles, MO 63301
Toll Free: 800.732.6877